ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (NYC)
- General office and business supply orders, and equipment maintenance
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence on a daily basis.
- Support service staff
- Interface with external parties/vendors for work or events in our suite.
- Manages the accounts receivable and collections process; timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data
- Resolves outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts.
- Assist with inventory as directed by Management
- Assist in reconciling items in the inventory system
- Assist in data entry of inventory counts
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in MS Office applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, age, disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.