ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (NYC)
- General office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, maintenance of files and overseeing general office appearance
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail/correspondence on a daily basis.
- Support service staff
- Support hiring managers with new hire onboarding and processing
- Interface with external parties/vendors for work or events in our suite.
- Manages the accounts receivable and collections process; timely completion of all assigned tasks.
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining company mandated collection standards.
- Prepares outstanding accounts reports and gathers credit and/or reference information.
- Maintains database by entering, updating, and retrieving data, as well as formatting and generating reports.
- Resolves outstanding invoice problems from past due accounts. Responds to inquiries from customers or external collection resources.
- Assist with inventory as directed by Management
- Assist in reconciling items in the inventory system
- Assist in data entry of inventory counts
- General knowledge of accounting
- Knowledge of written correspondence principles.
- Skill in oral and written communication.
- Basic skill level in MS Office applications.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, or Veteran status. Different makes us better.