spectacular Sharp PN-L802B 80" Class AQUOS BOARD LED interactive display system with full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution offers a high quality, high impact alternative to interactive projectors in many
corporate, government and educational settings. Use it as a digital whiteboard – as a multipurpose business tool with the included Sharp Pen Software™; use it as a data display for presentations,
command and control and data viewing; use it as a remote collaboration tool to conduct webinars and video conferences; use it as an interactive signage monitor for wayfinding and other interactive
applications. For versatility, performance and value, there's never been a better time to think BIG – and think Sharp
- Spectacular 80" Class Screen Size - combined with Sharp UV2A photo
alignment technology help create brilliant color images with maximum
- Full Array LED Backlight - positions energy-efficient white LEDs
evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness, enhanced reliability and
greater legibility of text.
- High Performance Optical Imaging Touch Technology - detects touch
points with extremely high accuracy. Create work plans, highlight key topics,
annotate files and more – and then share marked up documents or print hard
copies for future reference.
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software™ Application - provides a new dimension
in interactive control.
- User-Friendly Tool Bar - lets you select a variety of drawing options with a simple tap of an icon.
- Dual Touch Interface - with two fingers, you can easily enlarge, reduce or rotate an image.
- Built-in Library of Backgrounds to use during presentations -
includes calendar, to-do list, meeting log, graph paper and action plan.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage - for use in public
areas such as trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas,
airport corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use - provides the reliability and
durability needed for your business.
- Streamlined Communications via Direct MFP Connection - By connecting
the PN-L802B to a Sharp network-connected MFP (multifunction product), documents may be scanned from the MFP and directly imported to the pen software for display on the PN-L802B. Image data can also
be saved to a PC or sent to an MFP for printout.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty - covers parts, labor and backlight
in landscape mode.
- Extensive Interface Capability - includes as standard interfaces
HDMI® input D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio
line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D
input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input,
composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display
control and stereo speaker output (7W x 2)
- Optional PC - attaches easily to rear of display for an all-in-one
interactive display solution. PN-TPC2W7A: Pentium® 2.6 GHz dual-core
PC with Windows® 7 Pro.