Communicate … Collaborate … Disseminate. Sharp's new PN-L702B 70" class(69-1/2" diagonal) LED-LCD interactive display gives you convincing reasons to think BIG – with brilliant color full HD images
for greater communication power. Superior collaborative ease with touch-screen convenience. Use it as a digital whiteboard – as a multipurpose business tool with the included Sharp Pen Software™; use
it as a data display for presentations, command and control and data viewing; use it as a remote collaboration tool to conduct webinars and video conferences; use it as an interactive signage monitor
for wayfinding and other interactive applications. For versatility and performance, there's never been a better time to think BIG – and think Sharp.
- Spectacular 70" Class (69-1/2" diagonal) Screen Size - combined with
Sharp UV2A photo alignment technology help create brilliant color
images with maximum impact.
- Full Array LED Backlight -positions energy-efficient white LEDs
evenly across the entire panel for uniform brightness, enhanced reliability and
greater legibility of text.
- High Performance Infrared Detection System - with multiple infrared
sensors detect touch points with greater accuracy to increase usability and
- Intuitive Sharp Pen Software™ Application - provides new dimension in
interactive control. Utilizing the tip of your finger or touch pen you can open
and close documents, enlarge or shrink images, even make hard copy printouts.
- User-Friendly Tool Bar - lets you select a variety of drawing options
with a simple tap of an icon.
- Dual Touch Interface - with two fingers, you can easily enlarge,
reduce or rotate an image.
- Built-in Library of Backgrounds to use during presentations -
includes calendar, to-do list, meeting log, graph paper and action plan. They
help make whiteboard presentations more effective because you don't have to
create forms or data templates by hand.
- Brilliant, Big Screen Images for Digital Signage - for use in public
areas like trade show exhibit halls, hotel lobbies and conference areas, airport
corridors and retail locations.
- Engineered for 24/7 Commercial Use - provides you with the
reliability and durability needed for your business.
- Streamlined Communications via Direct MFP Connection - By connecting
the PN-L702B to a Sharp network-connected MFP (multifunction product), documents may be scanned from the MFP and directly imported to the pen software for display on the PN-L702B.
- 3-Year On-Site Limited Warranty -covers parts, labor and backlight,
in landscape mode.
- Extensive Interface Capability - includes as standard interfaces
HDMI® iinput D-Sub 15-pin RGB input, stereo audio input, stereo audio
line-output and RS-232C input/output.
- Optional Input/Output Expansion Board (PN-ZB01) - adds DVI-D
input/output, 5-BNC analog RGB input, component video input, S-video input,
composite video input (BNC), stereo audio (RCA) input x 2, RJ-45 LAN display
control and stereo speaker output (7W x 2)
- Optional PN-TPC1W PC - attaches easily to rear of display for an
all-in-one interactive display solution.
- Available as a Bundle (PN-L702B-PKG) - includes PN-L702B display,
PN-TPC1W7 whiteboard PC, and PN-SR760M rolling cart floor stand.